Seattle Housing Authority
Multiple Cities/King County, WA
Seattle Housing Authority needed a renovation partner that could handle this large scope of work and also find solutions for decade-old plumbing and exterior leak problems that persisted despite repeated repair attempts. We addressed issues in 2,430 fully-occupied units in 24 separate high-rise buildings including:
- 600,000 square feet of exterior cladding with EFS and EIFS.
- Conversion to ADA/UFAS standards to 65 units.
- Replacement of entire electrical system in 233-unit building with only two shut downs.
- Significant interior upgrades while fully-occupied.
- Permanent solutions for low water flow and exterior-concrete leak problems that had plagued the buildings for years.
• 2,430 units
• 1,886,233 square feet