King County Housing Authority – Community Renovations
Multiple Cities/King County, WA
King County Housing Authority looked to us when they needed major renovations to fully occupied buildings located in multiple cities. The project scope included:
- Interior finish, including plumbing, to fully occupied units across nine separate properties.
- Building envelope, including roof and window replacements, to fully occupied units across six separate properties.
In addition, we:
- Managed, safely performed, and successfully completed up to four separate projects simultaneously.
- Performed projects under GC/CM and Lump Sum delivery processes.
- Exceeded client schedule and completion expectations.
• Nearly 1,000 units
• Over 650,000 square feet